We began and finished our summer "Olympics" before London did! It was so much fun to have this special time with our kids in a more controlled environment, at the team house. We all had a great time!!
Josh was our "Master of Ceremonies" so he lead all of the different "countries" and opened the games up to begin! It was fun to put his costume together and show the kids our enthusiasm for summer camp.
Our staff totally worked as a team to fill the days with fun, good lessons and more fun! I prepared the crafts and Josh gave the salvation lesson.
We sang songs and listened to stories...
|We acted out the story of the 12 spies and the giants.|
|The people telling "Moses" what they saw in the giants' land...balloons were huge grapes!|
|Kids listening to Kirsteen & Corny tell a story about having good attitudes.|
|Corny & Kirsteen reading the story about Adam & Eve.|
|George listening to the Adam & Eve story.|
|Putting together the Bible verse they learned during Kirsteen's lesson.|
|At the end of Steven's lesson, he read a verse with one word missing. They were to run to which word they remembered finished the verse.|
|Listening to the rules of the pool...safety first!|
|Amador and the boys enjoying their boat ride.|
|Haley & Steven trying to pull their boat in first!|
|Me with Niko in the pool.|
|Iulian trying to get his frisbee to land in a hula hoop for points.|
|Josh & Iuli playing in the pool.|
|Lucica trying to knock over all of the pins.|
|Trying to pass the hula hoop down the line without letting go of our hands.|
|Brothers in action to win!|
|Tug of War!! The kids loved it with the pool in the middle.|
|Andrei having a blast!! : )|
|Oh no! They're all tangled!|
|Cosmin was wanting Josh to push him down to the bottom of the pool so he could reach all the sinking toys.|
|Samir & I jumping in the pool!|
|They had to jump 3 times with a cup of water then dump what was left into their team's bucket.|
|Here Samir is trying to melt his ice block with his face to get the little toy out!|
|Florin & Cosmin trying to melt their ice block!|
|Josh keeping the ball from Vic.|
|Josh, Corny & Drew were the water balloon targets!|
|They look scared!|
|One boat held 43 marbles!|
- We had a great end to summer day camps with the younger kids!
- We have had some amazing team members that came and helped! They have been a big part in our kids' lives! Thank you!
- We are healthy and feeling more a part here in Romania and within Heart2Heart.
- For our last 2 overnight camps with the older girls and boys. That God will use us as He wants and that He will soften their hearts for a life dedicated to Him.
- For the lost all over the world. Here in Romania, there in the U.S., and in every other country. It is so sad to hear the never ending stories of abuse, death, shootings, loss, sickness, etc. God has overcome the sin and darkness on this earth! May His name be forever called upon and glorified in all we do...everywhere!!