Both Josh and I love our time with our little ones as well. We both help each week with Gredinița. These are the toddlers up to Kindergarten aged children. I have helped with preparing lessons, translating stories, finding crafts to use, preparing activities and games, etc. I have loved helping in this area as I feel it is one of my gifts. When Josh and I started here our group size was 8 kids, then it grew shortly after we came to 10 kids, now we have 14 and by the end of this summer we will have another 10 more added! Our youngest so far is Maria, she is 2 years old, but she talks more than some of the other older kids and is capable of so much. She is Josh's little bug. : )
|Josh & Maria.|
|Brothers, Inouț & Amendor.|
|Alberto, brother of Ionuț & Amendor.|
|Sisters Maria & Antonia.|
|Me helping Vali make his musical wind chime.|
|L to R: Diana, Robi & Florin in background.|
|L to R: Robi, Diana, Vali & Florin with their drums, wind chimes, maracas & rain sticks.|
|Listening to someone's response about a question.|
|Florin reading the passage from Matthew.|
|Josh's demonstration with fire...ok, it wasn't a big fire! : )|
- The gifts that God has given each of us to work together and teach these kids more about Him.
- Our relationships we have with our kids. They have begun to open up more and it has been awesome to share God's Word with them and see them grow closer to Him.
- The rest and rejuvenation we have gotten this past month.
- His daily guidance and presence in our lives.
- My grandma and family just lost a wonderful Godly man. Please keep her and the families in your prayers. He is in such a better place now.
- My sister-in-law will be traveling to Haiti 5 months pregnant. May God continue to hold them close and be used by Him.
- Please pray that we may stay healthy and get enough rest as our days will be longer with summer camps.
- For Lenuta as she is still getting used to being in London (for schooling), away from her family, friends and kids (at the orphanages).
- Pray also for God's coverage over us as times are stressful. That we all may be able to continue to work as a team and put others first.